Saturday, November 15, 2008

getting started...

juz getting started...my old account was already gone. tsk3 hmmm this song is humming in my head "as i lay in bed..wid nothing but your tshirt on..." wheew...watta song!!! i dont know who sung that song but hey..its kinda soothing i guess...is it the right word??? hehehe here i am sitting in this cafe downtown with two of my cousins who were by the way so busy playing games somewhere in the other cubicles far from where i am now. OMG! my eyes all sore..hmmm staring at this computer for almost two hours now. hmmm i got nothin on my mind for now...juz trying to type whatever that comes to mind. how can i be so damn sober??? hahahah sober? what do i really mean with that. this thing ive thinking for like a few days now... oh!!! leaving..that is. how could i leave this country??? hmmm i will soon. juz so fucked up now. i got no one to confide with except for the pocket books i borrowed from my aunt which really helped a lot.. i enjoyed reading all the historical romance novels. hmmm and oh i sleep alot now... juz to escape from everything thats been bugging me down. so far.. i can say that life for me is something you have to deal with. u know wat i mean? wel who said life was fair..it never was. shit happens...turns everything upside down and juz little of those what u call "lucky day"...hahahayyyy... while sleeping my way to escape i was hoping that ill never wake up..but GOD knows I have to... not now. so much to do..and such little time. THE TIME IS NOW and NOW IS THE TIME...
i guess thats all for now... :(

No comments: